Monday 2 November 2015

Autumn fashion essentials

Hi everyone!

Now I know in my last post that I said that I would start posting more regularly, but I kinda didn't stick to it... I blame my lack of posts on my awful procrastination habit. But anyway, I am back yet again.

So considering the fact that we are now well settled into autumn, or fall if you dont live in England, I thought that I would write about my fashion essentials for this season. Plus, the fact that I have a slight shopping addiction means that I now don't have to feel bad when I buy more things, because I can just tell myself that it's for my blog posts... ;)

So the first thing that I think is the biggest fashion staple for this time of year is a pair, (or more than one pair) of boots. One of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe is a good pair of Autumn/Winter boots, I just can't get enough of them, I am honestly obsessed! The best thing about these is that you can style them with just about anything in your wardrobe, whether it be jeans, skirts, leggings, jeggings, or even a dress if you're thinking of braving the cold weather, they just look so classic and chic. No matter what the style of the boot, whether they are ankle booties, long over the knee boots, leather, suede, flats or heels, they will never fail with making your outfit look amazing! Currently, I'm loving these boots from River Island, I'm really into the gold accent on the heel too.

River Island - £45

My next fashion essential for this season is a oversized knitted jumper, because who doesn't love one of these?! These are such a great item for Autumn and Winter, and are normally really affordable too, which is always a bonus ;) Again, these look great with just about anything, I love a big oversized jumper tucked into jeans or a skirt, or if I want a really casual look, I'll wear one un tucked with leggings or jeans. You can also really dress these up with a pair of heels, or just keep it casual with a pair of converse or some flats. I've recently been loving this speckled grey effect on jumpers, and this one from h&m is a brilliant price too :) 


So they are just a couple of my Autumn fashion essentials, I do have loads more, but if I included all of them, this post would go on for far too long! I hope you liked this post, if you did please make sure to subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram as well :)

See you next time, Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment