Thursday 30 April 2015

A bit more about me



Hi everyone!

So for this post I thought that I would do get to know me tag thingy so that you could know more about me and my life. So here we go...

1. When is your birthday? - 9th of July 1997

2. Whats your favourite colour? - Dark purple

3. Favourite quote? - This is a hard one because I have loads! But I reckon that my all time favourite is 'We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.' Dr. Seuss

4. Are you addicted to You Tube? - No of course not, not at all... yeah just a bit ;)

5. Do you wear make-up? - Yes but not a huge amount. Just little things like mascara, powder, concealer, lip products, and sometimes eye-liner or eye-shadow.

6. Are you in a relationship? - Yes, I'm in a very happy relationship with my boyfriend Alfie. We have been together for just over a year now and he is my best friend in the whole world and I love him to bits :)

7. What makes you angry? - Any form of abuse, bullying, and discrimination against same sex couples.

8. What makes you happy? - Horse riding, seeing Alfie because I dont get to see him often (we're in a long distance relationship), dancing, and listening to my favourite music.

9. What are your three favourite snacks? - Chocolate, bread sticks with hummus, and ice cream.

10. What do you do in your free time? - Horse riding, shopping, watch YouTube videos, and spend time with Alfie if he's at home.

So that's just 10 things about me! I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading it, and please feel free to share it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment