Thursday 23 April 2015

So I'm new to this..

Hi everyone!

So this is my first ever time doing something like this, but I wanted to give it a go. I highly doubt that anything will ever come of this, but I'm doing this because it's something new that I want to try, and I would love to inspire others and help them out if I can. I'm doing this for something to do in my free time, and to have fun sharing my life with others.

I want to focus my blog on the main aspects within my life, as well as my hobbies and the things that I enjoy doing in my spare time. These are being in a long distance relationship, particularly a military relationship, my skin story and how it has affected my self/body confidence, and how I've got to where I am today with it, alongside my interest within fashion and make-up.

My next post will focus on getting to know more about me and my life, and what I normally do from day to day.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'd love to know what you think. 

See you next time, Amber x



No comments:

Post a Comment